Thursday, February 18, 2010

These THINGS are so Addictive

I've been becoming more friendly with Raw Smoothies, for health reasons, and because they are so darn good!  I never thought I could make my own smoothies taste the way they do.  I experiment so very much.  This is one of the smoothies I made this week.  So good that now DH is asking what's in it! go figure huh?
I was suppose to use Romaine Lettuce with this one, but I used Kale(which is like Turnip, Mustard, or Collard Greens).  Mixed in bananas, ginger root(I wasn't used to cooking with ginger, so I threw the skin of the ginger(1/4") into the blender), apple, and pears.  This was the yummiest!  I'm so addicted.  Yesterday, I made a watermelon, bluberry, kiwi, kale smoothie.  I can go on and on, but here are a few snaps of the the ginger root smoothie!

4 comments:

  1. Do you take Primrose? I have a friend who has fibroids/endometriosis and she highly recommends it. I started taking it after my last cycle and will let you know if there is a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Primrose. I will be sticking to the fruits and vegetables, as well as the organic black strap molasses to control the flow, and... the greensuperfood. I tried the chocolate with Almond Milk, and All I have to say is that IT IS FABULOUS! I'm getting more!

    ReplyDelete