Friday, February 12, 2010

The Chihuahua and the Owl

So, my DH called me this morning as I was on my way in to work, and said he just saw something really funny on the news.


A dog fell from the sky, and hit the top of someone's hood. I know, that part wasn't the funniest. He then goes on to say that an owl was trying to chase it away, but picked it up. I asked, why would an owl pick a dog(a little Chihuahua). Well, due to the fact that there is a lot of snow around, the Owl's can not see the ground, so they are targeting small animals. So, after the dog fell from the sky, it was on the news with its owner. The torture this dog must go through. They brought an owl in the same room with the dog, and the dog was still so shaken. He's a very quick learner. LOL Poor puppy! Watch after your small animals in the snow!

2 comments:

  1. You know owls can be vicious lol! Poor thing. At least it's alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL hilarious! Yes, he dropped the dog from the sky!

    ReplyDelete